Special Land Use Permit/Agreement
is a privilege granted by the State to a person to occupy, possess
and manage in consideration of specified return, any public forest
lands for a specific use or purpose. (FAO 8-3, as amended)
- Application form duly accomplished and notarized (5 copies)
- Proof of payments of:
- Application fee - P300.00 per application for all Special Land
- Annual Rental:
- Below 1 hectare -P 70.00
- 1 hectare to 5 hectares – P 150.00/ha
- over 5 hectares – P 250.00/ha
- The rentals shall be subject to change based on the appraisal
or re-appraisal of the land under lease and its improvement.
If an appraisal or re-appraisal has been made, it shall not
be less than three percentum (3%) of the appraisal or re-appraisal
value of the land and one percentum (1%) of that of the improvements.
Provided, that should the term of the lease be 25-years, a
re-appraisal may be made every five (5) years from the date
of issuance thereof.
- Forestry Bond - Twice the amount of annual rental
- Copies of Incorporation Papers duly certified as true and correct
by the Securities and Exchange Commission, if applicant is a partnership
or corporation (2 copies).
- Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC), if the applied
area is within declared environmentally critical area or considered
as environmentally critical project enumerated under Proc. 2146
dated December 14, 1981.
- Written consent/permission from Department Head, if applicant
is a government employee (3 copies).
- Inspection report together with survey returns (sketch map
and field notes).
- Xerox copies of Income Tax Return during the two (2) preceding
calendar year (2 copies)
- Business plan/program (3 copies)