Special Private Land Timber Permit is a permit issued to a landowner specifically for the cutting, gathering and utilization of premium hardwood species including Benguet pine, both planted and naturally-grown trees.
- Letter application of landowner;
- Authenticated copy of land title/CLOA with approved sketch map of area applied for;
- Development plan, if application covers ten (10) hectares or larger with at least 50% of the area covered with forest trees;
- Endorsement from any of the following LGU officials: a) Barangay Chairman, b)Municipal/City Mayor, or c) Provincial Governor concerned;
- Endorsement by Local Agrarian Reform Officer for areas covered by CLOA;
- Inventory based on existing regulations;
- Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) as basis in issuance; and
- Certification from the CENRO concerned that the land subject of PLTP/SPLTP application is within a certified A and D land.